WHERE THE PUPS PLAY.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT OUR DAYCARE PROGRAM
HOW TO GET STARTED
2. Required Vaccinations must be up to date:
Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Canine Influenza Bivalent (N2 and N8)
*Puppies under 4 months are eligible 2 weeks after their Bordatella and 2nd Distemper.
3. Vaccination Records must be provided at least 3 days prior to a visit.
4. Pets must be on a topical or oral flea preventative or a Seresto brand flea collar.
5. Pets must socialize safely on the Trial Day to become eligible for services.
Provide your pets vaccination certificates easily via one of these methods:
Email a picture of the record to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload a picture of the record directly to your client portal
Fax or ask your vet to fax the record to 410-798-5239
We do require reservations for all daycare visits. Once your pet has passed our temperament test and has been approved for daycare, all you need to do is call, email, or let us know in person, which days you would like to come so that we can reserve a spot for your pet. Daycare auto-scheduling is also available. You can purchase a multi-day daycare package to reduce the daily rate as well as increase the convenience at pick-up. We will notify you when you have one day left in your package so you can plan your next purchase.
LUNCHES + MEDICATIONS
- The cost of a trial day is $30 per dog (the cost of a normal day of daycare).
- Drop-off is between 7AM - 10AM; Pick-up is between 2PM - 6PM.
Want your pup to have an even better daycare experience with us?
Check out our enrichment services by clicking the button below!
RATES + PACKAGES
All packages expire 90 days after the date of purchase.
1 SINGLE DAY
10 DAY PACK
20 DAY PACK
1 HALF DAY
When you just need a single day from time to time!
With this package you save $4 per day, totaling to a $40 savings all together.
With this package you save $5 per day, totaling to a $100
savings all together.
Pick up before noon or drop off after 2pm!